Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday...


Our sweet Anne Clara turns 5 today.
We have always referred to her as 'Baby Anne'. Maybe we need to change that.
Where did the time go?
Seriously, where on earth did the time go?
I used to think only old people said that.
It is so true.
It feels like yesterday, when we saw her for the very first time.
Scared out of our shorts, yet so excited we couldn't stand it.
I hope the memories are always so fresh.
SHE has taught US so much.
I think back to the way I 'used to be' and just laugh.
Laugh out right!
She's so great. I never in a million years realized what a blessing she would be. A little bit of me, a little bit of Adam, and a whole lot of her own being=one great gal! :)
We couldn't ask for anything better.
I wonder what the next 5 years will bring...
She will always be our 'Baby Anne'...
~chat soon!
Who would have thought that little sumo wrestler (10lbs 12oz) would have turned out so dang cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment