Saturday, July 4, 2009

We're Baaaack!


Trying to come up with a catchy title and that is all I could do.


We are officially home from our vacation (sniff!).


It was awesome! Not that I thought it wouldn't be, BUT when you combine four families that are all 'on their own now' and combine that with three children under 4, it made me a little gun shy of how it was all going to go. I am proud to say I think it could very well be my favorite vacation.


As I was riding along today, I was mentally reviewing the week. I think that this is the first vacation my sister and I have been on together since our jaunt to Osage Beach when we were teenagers. What do you think Suz?! If so, pretty sad.


We all had a blast. A wonderful trip, filled with LOTS of food, LOTS of giggles, and LOTS of relaxing.


Between my photog brother in law, Doug, and myself we have well over 1,000 pictures. I won't bore you all with each picture...stay tuned for some good ones! :)


It's good to be home, I guess. If I could just figure out what that odd smell is in my bathroom. Don't you just hate that?


~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment