Thursday, May 21, 2015

note to self

day 1 of summer break.
the day i am going to forever change my eating and exercise routine. not only mine, but my families too.
but today-i need to try it first.
so i did.  the carpool came for the girls and I started my new routine.
1. get dressed.
2. eat two fresh eggs, once slice toast, one large cup coffee.
3. lace up tennis shoes.
4. set smart phone to track my distance.
5. head out.  decide to change up route.
6. enjoy the cool breeze.
7. realize that NEVER in your life should you slurp down a LARGE cup of coffee without risking the chance of a major gastro intestinal event.  While you are very far away from home.

That is all.
Carry on with your day! :)
Tomorrow I will re-try this.  After I drank water only.
~chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment