Thursday, December 10, 2009

Perspective

This week a conversation, that has proved itself to be quite sticky, has arisen at the workplace.
It is about MORALE.
It's been ugly.
Some believe the morale is poor, others think not so much, some think it may very well be, self inflicted.

I personally, am a glass half full kind of gal, always have been. I *try* to find fun/joy in most things I do (except laundry, I believe it is sent from the d.e.v.i.l.). It's just me. I can imagine that some of the people I deal with on a daily basis, find it annoying, but tough.
Kill 'em with kindness, has always been my motto-long before I knew that was a phrase.

Things get tough, they do for everyone. My worst day, isn't nearly as bad as people endure on a regular basis. I come from a solid family and upbringing, I am blessed to have my parents and in laws in the same town, a sister and her family that are wonderful, I have two beautiful girls, a doting husband, and friends that are great. All in all, I have been dealt a sweet hand.

That annoys some, especially people that are irked by happiness. That is OKAY. But I have a message, we ALL have crosses to bear, some are little, light weight smooth crosses, some are heavy and large and have sticker points. All in all, we are Loved the same, we have been put here to do something, it may not be obvious at this time, but eventually it will be. It may very well be that the cross we are bearing is part of the plan.

I don't usually search out people's misfortunes as an avenue to assure myself that my life is blessed. But the stories that are here and here are just too sweet, read them. You have to be tough, and make it through the whole thing.
It at times is emotionally awkward, and can lead to tears, but in the end, you will walk away thanking the Good Lord for all you have. :)

If you read this, thanks for sticking through the whole thing...it's been a long week, and my glass is starting to empty a touch. :)
I just needed to get all that garb off my chest.

~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment