Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clutter

that is what is in my head right now.
clutter.
I have to admit, I don’t do well with clutter.
it makes me crazy.
even though at times, you would walk in my house and not believe me for a second! :)

it is the change in everything that is driving me crazy. the uncertainty. the new life of school with Anne, (I promise I’ll drop that excuse from my list very soon…) changes at school with a new boss, and then already talk about ‘changes for next year’ (really, necessary talk in September???!) things are just un-nerving.

Adam has been going through an audit with his business. it has frankly been, well, hell. nothing life changing, or illegal going on, just the sheer thought that someone is ‘watching, looking, snooping…’ is enough to drive the sanest man nuts. and that my friend, is close to what is happening to my poor husband. he has not been himself. at all. snappy, tired, irritable, and dare I say-irrational. luckily, the past few days he has kind of become at peace about it. could be the insane amount of praying I have been doing, maybe he is just starting to realize that it is a semi normal thing, and we will survive, none the less, I’m very thankful that calmness has covered him, but I’m BEAT. I have been cheering him on, calming him down, and trying to keep everyone from getting in his way for over six weeks now, if I can be honest, it can wear the strongest chick down to just a pile of feathers! I’m not looking for pity, just stating the facts!

I’m not real sure why I felt the need to say all this, just needed to get it off my chest I guess.
back to the normal happy go lucky format of Well That’s Just Us, real soon! ;)

~Chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Some times you just need to say so you can get it out of your head. That's the whole reason why I blog.

    ReplyDelete