Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I believe! I believe!



Don't you just hate it when you give someone the right to say 'I told you so?'
Well, I gave my momma the right to say it LOUD AND CLEAR!
I have had horrid allergies the better part of my live long days. They took a brief hiatus in the 5 years that I had been pregnant, nursing, etc. (Not 5 years straight, but you get my drift!) I guess the hormones got to talking to the sinus's and realized everything is back to normal...

None the less, I have been stricken with allergies-again. In a bad way. The kind where you sneeze, itch, water, run, everywhere you go. It eventually clams up and take refuge in my sinus cavity and then I am so miserable with a headache and pounding cheeck-ache.

I finally gave in, and after years of my mom telling me that the 'Neti Pot' is the next best thing to sliced bread, I have to admit. She was right-AGAIN.

It was the.most.awkward.thing I have expierenced in a while but it works. It really, really works.

The whole event was quite humerous. I snuck upstairs to have a little orientation with the 'snot genie' (I so graciously gave it that name-doesn't the little pot look like a genie in a bottle kind of pot?) A few minutes later, they all came looking. Adam came in and proudly said. "I gotta see THIS". Anne said, "Are you putting that thing in your nose?" Kate just said. MEEEE TOOOOOO! So there I was. With a genie bottle shoved up my shnoz, water running out of the opposite nostrile and the whole fam damily crowded around to watch.

I swear we really could be The National Lampoon people.
Got sinus issues? Trust me. It works. GO GET ONE!

~Chat soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment