Sunday, September 22, 2013

creating...


For the 1.5 people that read the blog...i probably sounded cranky and opinionated about trying to be a non busy/frantic household.
I meant NO disrespect for those that are...in fact, sometimes I feel like I have a problem, like a disability of sorts, that my brain can't handle that sort of schedule, and maybe that is true...but I'm okay with it.  It's just how we work. 
This picture is Anne last weekend, in the garage at Adam's work bench. 
She dug through the recycling bin to find anything she could to create something.
She worked the entire day on it.  Apron and all. :)
The more I watched her, the more I fell in love with her hyper-imaginative mind.
The things she can create out of a granola bar box, an old nametag and a foil box are amazing!
If you know us...you know, that's just us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment