Saturday, November 30, 2013

okay.

random pic of sweet kate.  ballerina jammies and a camo hat.  yup. that's just kate! :)




thanksgiving is behind us now.
ours was fun.
I swear I feel like I have been hit by a train....but for some reason thanksgiving usually does that to me. 
yesterday I had this nutso idea to tear apart the closet in our bedroom.  it was filled to the brim.  i'm almost done.  it nearly killed me.  but I didn't sweat or curse through any of it.  and for my standards, that was a great job done! :)
I've gone crazy with purging our stuff.  we have been married too long to just keep stuff.  and the girls are starting to quickly get out of the baby stuff age (and have been for some time) so that has to go too. 
I'm proud to say....some of the drawers in our house are EMPTY.  HOLY MOLY! 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again-I'm a neat nick stuck in a slobs (such a negative word) body.  Keeping things organized is extremely hard for me.  but maybe now that I'm the wise old age of 36, I can handle it more???  Who knows.
Needless to say, it feels good to have it done.

November is wrapping up.  December is ramping up.  I am so excited.  so are the girls.  Tomorrow we get our tree(s).  I CAN"T WAIT!

~chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment