Saturday, May 10, 2014

me casa-CHICK casa....

I have no Spanish speaking history, so I really have no idea if the title makes sense...but to me it is funny.

this weekend was operation construct chicken coop.
oi.
adam and kate worked hard on it last weekend.
this past weekend was an all hands on deck kind of deal.
adam is constructing the whole deal from his 'mind'.
which means there may or may not be be snappy type conversation between he and I...when I can't read his mind.  BUT it's an endearing quality and we got through it.

adam is trying to comfort me by saying they are in the 'teenage' years of chickens, meaning awkward and annoying....I hope this phase goes quick, because they aren't super cute, and they look like BIRDS!  NOT chickens.

this is the progression of the chicken castle so far.
they need a new place asap, as they are getting very big, and very flappy.  they really enjoy perching as soon as the top comes off the cage....oi!















No comments:

Post a Comment