Monday, August 24, 2009

...Finkin'

So, as you may know...Anne started pre-school last Thursday. She came through with flying colors. I was quite annoyed because she is tight-lipped on the whole ordeal. If we probe her enough she may let loose of some very vague info, otherwise MUM IS THE WORD. Quite irritating!

By Friday morning, I asked her one too many questions, her response was "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" eeks! I dropped it.

On her own, Friday evening, over dinner, she takes on a rather inquisitive/studious look. One of us asked what she was doing....

Anne-".....finkin', finkin', finkin',
Me- "Oh yeah, what are you thinking about?"
Anne-"what I don't like about school...."
Me- *room gets fuzzy, starts to spin* "OHHHH?"
Anne-(in her most DRAMATIC drawn out voice.) "THERE IS 'NUFFIN I DON"T LIKE ABOUT SCHOOL."

So there you have it, there you are! I think we have a winner, here, folks!

And the best part? Her teacher reads the love notes I leave on her napkin! (sniff!)

~Chat Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment