Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sweet Sunday














It's been a good Sunday. Today was our Sunday to work the Welcome Center at church. The service was great, the music was awesome and he sermon was really good.
It was about raising kids to have morals, no matter what kind of world they will be growing up in. It was just really good and made sense.
I like sermons like that.
I'm not a big fan of Sunday's. It marks the end of the weekend, which usually has been good, and getting back into the swing of the work week.
So good church services are a good thing. Don't you agree?

The girls were good in church, which in itself makes for a GREAT Sunday. That means that I didn't sweat like crazy (literally) because Kate was crawling all over and Anne was professing to everyone that SHE LOVED JESUS at the top of her lungs, or mimicking handing out communion to the pew-mates. Adam didn't give me 'the look' about them being nuts...so like I said, it's been a Sweet Sunday
(I thought they were too cute NOT to take pictures of before and after church. :))


~Chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen wore her dress like that to church today, too! But we didn't need a sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete