Wednesday, June 2, 2010

academics









I have had my camera about a year now. If you know me, you know it is my one of my most prized possession. When we bought it, I knew I wanted to take pictures, and fast, that was about it.

Throughout the year, I have done a lot of learning... Books, websites, blogs, listening, questioning, playing, making mistakes. One random day, I decided to ask Michelle if she wanted to take some photography classes with me. I assumed she would probably say no, I wouldn't want to go by myself, and I would just live with the limited knowledge I have.
She said YES!
Yesterday, was my 3rd class, her 4th class. We are learning so much and having fun.
I really think the class is working!
~chat soon!

the pictures are from Memorial Day weekend...just fun, candid, real life pictures. nothing fancy, nothing special. just us. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment