Thursday, June 3, 2010

silly...

I must admit something. It's silly. But I will still do it.
The transition to summer is hard for me.
I love it. I love not having to wake up at the crack of dawn. I love not having to stress out about anything major. I love the relaxation that comes with the lazy days of summer.
BUT-deep down. It's tough.
For a few short days, it's hard.
Kind of like a grieving period. That isn't exactly the right way to put it, but the closest I can come. I feel like I don't fit. My school friends/family, are busy getting settled for summer, my non work friends are either working OR carrying on with thier normal lifestyle. It's just odd.
Adam works from our home, so that is even wierder. Kind of like two caged animals trying to figure out who is the biggest. ;)
Luckily, I am on the down hill slide of that wierdness.
We have made our summer list. I stole the idea from many people, too many to list. I love the idea of it. Total focus. Things that you would love to and hope to do. We can't wait to start checking them off...


~Chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this idea too. I totally know what you mean about the weirdness and trying to figure out where you fit in. This year has been weird-er with so many doctor appointments but I am still trying to get on a schedule! Have fun and you should post a pic of the list at the end of the summer to see everything that gets crossed off the list!

    ReplyDelete