Thursday, June 17, 2010

hilarious.


my friend, michelle, brought in a bag to work one day toward the end of the school year and said. I have a SURPRISE for YOU! I got a little weird in my stomach, because a) i don't receive well. not because i think i won't like it but because i think i don't deserve it. weird. just move on. b) i just had NOT A CLUE as to what could be in that bag. since michelle has this innate ability to be so sweet you cry OR so funny you pee your pants, you just never can be too sure.
The picture above is what she gave me. She found the shirt while shopping with her daughter and thought it was perfect.
It is.
AND oddly enough, if I could wear it everyday I WOULD! :)
thanks michelle. you crack me up!
~chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT ! I can't help it. Sometimes you just see something that makes you giggle out loud, something that makes you think of certain person.... this shirt did both.
    Glad you like it....glad it made you smile like it id for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE YOU SSCHIRRRRRT :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt. I get all weird also when receiving gifts, like I don't deserve them. We are alike in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete