Sunday, June 27, 2010

so....

we were in this beautiful place.
maybe, a place we will only see once. you never know if you will come back.
right? i don't mean anything 'dark' you just never know what the next year's itinerary will lead you...
so...we see this beautiful location. picture perfect.
i was totally envisioning a Christmas card picture.
I asked two strangers to help me out.
They both seemed slightly spooked of my camera.
I explained that you had to hold it up to YOUR EYE and PUSH THE BUTTON.
EASY...
well...this is what we were looking at....


And this is what we GOT.



really, a little blur never killed anyone, i guess!


Where did THE MOUNTAIN GO???????

Oh well...we will remember where we were, and remember the story that goes with it!Next time I will bring the tripod up the mountain! :)

~chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment