Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Elf on the Shelf


Do you have one of these?
Several of my coworkers turned me onto the idea last year.
At first I was skeptical. But, I sent my momma out to find the Elf for our Shelf, and it works like.a.champ.
His name is Tyler. He is in a new spot each time we wake up. He dutifully reports to St. Nick how we all are doing with chores, behavior, attitude, and the like.
If you don't have one, check it out here, no one is too old for a creepy Elf to be watching them like a hawk!
~chat soon

2 comments:

  1. Elves here are far more complicated-- ours rarely behave, it's more like we are watching them instead of them watching us-- sometimes they have popcorn and movie parties, last year they roasted mini-marshmallows over a tealight, one year they tied yarn in everyone's hair while they were sleeping and even moved the van to someone else's driveway when we went out to head for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Ella works so well I'm debating keeping her up all year round-mk

    ReplyDelete