Monday, December 13, 2010

A Sighting




So, I have been known to be a stick in the mud with certain things.
That is okay with me.
It works for us.
One of the things I guess you can say I'm a muddy stick about is the whole Santa visit.
I don't remember doing it as a kid. I remember seeing Santa, but I don't remember waiting in long lines for my parents to pay a lot of money for someone to take a picture.
That being said, we don't really do it either.
The last several years we went to work where they had a visiting Santa. (my work or a party)
No crowds, not too much screaming, not an arm and a leg to pay for the picture(in fact, I think I just took it myself).
This year, we have a conflict with the breakfast with Santa at work.
He must have known that because he came to Anne's last dance class before the Christmas break.
Anne was the lucky girl along with her friend Madison that got to open the door when they heard his bells. If you look closely at the pictures you just feel the excitement (and see the blur of them running/jumping.)
Kate was very subdued until she met him. Even then, she wouldn't touch him, Anne had to be the 'middle man'.
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment