Sunday, February 27, 2011

dreams of spring...

a few weeks ago, kate was rummaging in one of our junk drawers.
i hear a squeal.
she runs up and says LOOK WHAT I FOUND! 
i look up. it was a tube of sunscreen (like the kind that is in a chap stick tube)
she leans up against the wall (she is naked, except for her underwear) takes the cap off and holds it up to her nose.
she obviously is breathing in deeply and has her eyes closed.
i cracked up and said, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
she said, I'm THINKING OF SUMMER!
soooo cute.  aren't we ALL.
the other night, I tucked her in and she said proudly. "I"M GOING TO DREAM OF SPRING, WE WILL WILL PLAY ON THE SWING ON THE SWING SET...AND RIDE BIKES, AND PLAY,PLAY, PLAY!"
my sentiments exactly!
those little chicks have it all figured out! :)
signs of spring in the back yard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment