Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday and sixlets

started out like any other day.
we were moving slow. it was a late night.  we decided to skip church (tsk tsk)...
anne and i worked on her valentines, did some laundry, normal.
i walked upstairs to put the laundry away.
i heard all this weird noise.  i couldn't tell if it was a laugh, or a gasp, or a cry.
Anne?  You okay?
jfalkkkjdfjiadk my nose.
What?
jakdjfaklrjiadjfklmj my nose!!!
I don't understand, show me!
she comes running up stairs and has her finger crammed way up her nose.
the look on her face, was apparent that she had either come face to face with the devil....or shoved something up her NOSE.
it was the later.
she had been eating sixlet candies.
you know, they are those yummy little eraser size candies that are chocolate but covered in a malty type covering....
anyway SHE PUT IT UP HER NOSE AND COULDN"T GET IT OUT!
i stayed remotly calm and said WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO?
I put THIS up my nose. (showing me the rest of the candy)
WHY? Oh never mind, just come here!
I said BLOW.
WHERE, she says.
IN MY HAND, I DON'T CARE.
she blows. got nothing.
she starts crying.
i say STOP BREATHING THROUGH YOUR NOSE.
finally, i pushed on her nose...all the while she is screaming ITS GOING FURTHER UP THERE!
it popped out right in my little hand.
she sat on the toilet seat and just panted, for i bet, 2 minutes.
i got the giggles.
then i asked...
Anne, why did you do THAT?
i'm embarrassed, she says.
 Why?
because i just wanted to see if it would fit.

NIIIIIIIICCCCCE.
~chat soon.

the treasure! :)

1 comment: