Saturday, September 1, 2012

missing in action....

man oh man...
i have been in a fog.
the start of school has got me by the tail...
it's all falling into place.
we have transportation figured out...schedules down, for the most part.
cabinets are starting to be hung in the kitchen...in about 2 weeks i will have a fully functioning kitchen...that will make it approximatley 2 months without one.  i didn't think it would be THAT big of a deal to me....but it has been.
i have been thinking about creamy brussel sprouts, big plates of meat, green salads......soon enough, soon enough.
anne said yesterday, 'hey mom?'
me-'yes'
anne-i had a dream last night...
me 'oh really?'
anne-yep, i dreamt we had a kitchen sink...
me-ha. me too!  i have had that dream quite a few nights lately...
cracked me up, but not really...
to be honest, i am crawling out of my skin.  i not by any stretch of the imagination a neat nick...i wish i was, sometimes i have prayed for the capability...but it is not in my make up.  that being said, i do thrive in order...order could mean a few stacks, a spot for bags, shoes, etc....my 'order' has been totally distrupted.
i feel like a hoarder, a little bit.  there are STACKS everywhere...i thought about taking a picture but am embarrassed....we have LOTS of cabinet space in our kitchen.  which i am NOT complaining about, but it stores LOTS of things...when you take that away, the stuff has to go somewhere...and that somewhere is our dining room, bar, living room....ah.
i can't wait till we resume order.  I MEAN I CAN'T WAIT! 
chat soon....
 **photos of kitchen as of this past thursday...** will update Monday on more progress....the green is the new paint color. 


No comments:

Post a Comment