Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glowworm...

A treasured family friend from years past is a friend of mine on facebook. She is a very close friend to my mom, her husband was my Sunday School teacher growing up, and we became friends with their kids through youth group.
Mr. & Mrs. Francisco now live in California where Mr. F is a Pastor in a Lutheran Church (forgive me, I don't know the name..)

They are really great people. I have never been teased by a person as much as I was teased my Mr. Francisco. I have great memories of them. (our family really misses them!)

Mrs. Francisco posted this link to a great devotion.

It is perfectly inspirational.
After I read it I had a nice peaceful, warm, feeling.


I think you should check it out
here...

Thanks Mrs. Francisco for sharing it!
Hope you enjoy it too...

~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment