Friday, January 8, 2010

honored...

A few months back, my dear friend Julie sent me an email. She asked if I would take pictures of her kids. She wanted good, natural pictures. Ones she could give as gifts to the grandparents for Christmas. *gulp-room gets fuzzy.*
"Sure", I replied, I would love too! (which wasn't a lie-I really wanted too...)
I am very new at the whole camera thing, but gave it a whirl. I was really sweaty and nervous, I felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders at the same time I was honored that she asked me, to do this, hoping she would get something great.

If this didn't turn out, what would Julie do? (I guess go to Penny's).
The weather was perfect, the kids were perfectly behaved, the fence in their yard was a perfect backdrop...all the conditions were right, for someone to take pictures that did not have a c.l.u.e.!

It didn't take long at all, I eventually stopped sweating and the results were good.
I smiled the whole rest of the day-and maybe even the next.

Julie said I could share. Here are some of my favorites!
Thanks Julie for asking me, it was soooo fun! ;)
~Chat soon!









I maybe a little partial, Jackson is our Godson, Julie and I have been friends since basically the beginning of time...but her kids are TOO CUTE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment