Monday, January 25, 2010

...speechless...

So, I was going to blog about n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
I didn't have anything exciting to say.
Good, bad or otherwise. Maybe toss up a few pictures of the girls, but otherwise, I had nothing.
I was cruising around on blogs I like to read, and found
this, which lead me to the story of Calla. Speechless.
Just speechless. That's hard for me, to be speechless.
Anyone that knows me, knows that!
I had an odd connection with this family.
When we had Anne Clara, she was in the NICU for a mere 32 hours.
It was horrid.
We couldn't hold her, she was hooked up to tubes galore.
It was the most painful day and a half of my life, of Adam's life, of our parent's life.
It was awful.
If I think about it long enough at any given time, I could get teary about it...it stunk.
How selfish of me, to think that we were pained by that short visit in the NICU, yet I can feel just how the family of Calla feels. Not to the extent they do, but yes, I can feel a connection.

My mission for now is to pray for this sweet family, pray for comfort, healing, and peace. For Calla and her mom, dad, and everyone else that is in contact with the situation. Do the same.
If you are lead, send 10 bucks their way.
I'm guilty, at time taking for granted my health, my husbands health, my children's health and all the blessings we are granted...

Just a thought for this Monday...
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment