Thursday, July 29, 2010

wedding prep.



annie, my cousin, is getting married.
in just a few weeks!
it's so exciting. we have a very tiny family, she is my only female cousin-so it is a big deal.
i can't wait. plus anne clara is the flower girl!
i love weddings. susan is coming in town, ohhhhhhh-i can't wait!
the drama, the beauty, the love, the memories...it's so great!
today, we got together and made the favors. it was very productive and a great time. we laughed, and worked, and ate, and worked, and laughed, and worked, got teary over music/memories, and worked....it was great! :)
really looking forward to the big day!
i love you aunt linda and annie!

p.s. mom is reminding me of how big of bridezilla's both susan and i were-suz, how about we remind mommma how big of a momzilla-she was!? WE LOVE YOU MOM! (mom and dad married BOTH their girls off 7 months apart-almost to the DAY!-she had the right!)

1 comment:

  1. Mom/Lucy/Aunt LucyJuly 30, 2010 at 2:56 PM

    Such a FUN DAY!! Thank you Linda and Annie for letting us be a part of it!!
    Susan, I really didn't say THAT much about the whole Bridzilla thing.....and Yes, I KNOW, I was the M.O.B."natzi" but in spite of it all, I think we all held up pretty well and a GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!! Everyone agree??? ;) Luv U all!! :)

    ReplyDelete