Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beginnings...


Well, today marks a new beginning. I have gotten sucked into the world of "Blogging". I am excited. I hope it is a great way to keep everyone up to date, as well as keep a living journal of all the exciting things we do!

Today also marked the first 'official' day of summer for me. School got out Thursday (for the teachers), I cleaned the house like a maniac yesterday and then the fun and games started today...ahhh. I LOVE IT!

It also marked the beginning of me being an official owner of a 'fancy shmancy' camera. I have not a clue as to what I am doing BUT I took over 175 pictures today and BY GEORGE some of them turned out decent!

Be patient with my new endeavours in the blogging world. My goal is to update whenever I have something good...and in our house, that, at times, is hourly!

Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment