Monday, June 15, 2009

Mushy Monday...


So this weekend was rather exhausting. Adam went out of town to visit a good friend of his. I was okay with that, thought I could really get some things done and have some quality time with the girls.

THINK AGAIN!

The girls must of had a meeting on how to drive me NUTS! They did everything in their power to drive momma insane. Jeez!

By Sunday, I was in tears-almost.

All I have to say, is I have a completely new respect for single parents (moms or dads). YOU ARE AWESOME! I don't know how people do it, I have a few friends that are military or police and fireman wives, SHEESH! The job of parenting alone PLUS the worry of your spouse at his occupation-holy cow!

So, I have realized that Adam is a HUGE part keeping our household CALM, he helps make everything run smoothly and peacefully. I know as a woman, I am guilty of lamenting about 'things' he may not always do...but FORGET ABOUT THAT! He really is the VIP in the team we play on! :)

We are glad to have you back home (even if you were ONLY gone 48 hours!).

Happy Monday~
~Chat Later

No comments:

Post a Comment