Monday, June 8, 2009

Funny things...


So today was the first day of Vacation Bible School for Anne. She was super excited. We were greeted this morning with pouring down rain, just as the time came for us to leave. Sometimes, when my van gets wet-it does this weird thing and at times, will even die. Well, today in the parking lot at church (which by the way was FULL) I was coasting along, looking for a spot. I turn the corner of the lot and my engine DIES-totally dead. The van is coasting, literally down the hill of the lot...As I'm muttering ornery words, these moms were looking at me like-jeez, her car is quiet! As my face is turning very, very red, and I'm praying that I can find a spot to coast into I say (to myself...) YEP! GOT MYSELF ONE OF THOSE NEW ELECTRIC QUIET CARS!!! BRAND NEW! RUNS LIKE A CHAMP AND CAN'T EVEN HEAR ME COMING! :) Luckily, my prayers worked and I rolled right into a spot and put it into park! Started right up after we dropped her off. WHEW!

On a side note...Anne loved V.B.S. She said she met "some really nice kids." ohhh....Anne!

Next thing...Bath time. I decided what a perfect place to try out the camera. Haven't taken bath pictures yet. I get everything organized and Adam sneaks in to 'scare' the girls. (I think really, its to test my heart, because I nearly keel over every time he does it.) The tactic sends everyone on a squealing spree and most of the time prompts many giggles. Kate, decides to lean over the side of the tub to get closer to Adam-since she has enough suds on her little body to cover the bi-state area, guess what happens? YEP! She slips right out into my lap. So there I was, camera in one hand, wet seal in another. The pictures depict the before and after of the slipping. The toe shot of Anne is just to prove how long the girls get to actually be in the tub. :)

Happy Monday!

~Chat Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment