Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hat's off to the veterans...

Veteran Moms that is! (Of course I salute each and every military veteran as well! :) This week has been NUTS! Anne started Vacation Bible School Monday, I had two days of meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday at odd times so I had to depend on others to take and pick up Anne. She started dance Tuesday night, Adam had a great idea to order window sills and windows (smile) but the window sill guy was scheduled to come today at 9:00am. Adam mentioned-it would probably be good to pick up the bedrooms. (err...if you know anything about our bedrooms-it ain't pretty-I hate it, but that's just us!) Back to the story...I don't know how all of you veteran mom's do it. How do you do it with out being a raging lunatic? The picking up dropping off, no time in between to really DO anything...just mulling around. It's my pet-peeve, but I know that all of you 'veterans' are smirking right now saying "It's only just begun, Sara". WHEW!

~Chat Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment