Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Anne...


Anne is four, going on 40-most days. She keeps us hopping and at times I really feel in my heart-she is smarter then us! Here are a few quotes from Anne this week.

me-What was your favorite part of VBS today?
Anne-FEAR GOD! she yells at the top of her lungs.
me-WHAT?
Anne-yeah, that is what they said, FEAR GOD because he is NICE!
me-hmmm.

**later, I read her papers-it was FEAR NOT-Because the Lord is Nice! (she got it close enough)

Anne-I didn't know hospitals have tv.
me-Yes, how do you know that?
Anne-well, "yesterday", when Kate was born(she is 19months) I came to the hospital and watched Baby Clifford in your bed. That was cute.
me-well, yes, you're right
Anne-how did Kate come out of your tummy?
me-(immediately, the room starts to get fuzzy and I feel like barfing) ummm...the doctor lifted Kate out. *disclaimer-both girls born by c-section, so not a TOTAL lie*.
Anne-oh. Are all babies lifted out?
me-(room getting fuzzy again) uh, yeah. Now finish your applesauce!

Anne, looking at my feet-mommy what toe is that one?
me-your big toe
Anne-NOPE. It's your fum toe! (thumb toe)

During a HUGE thunderstorm this week
Anne-What was that?
me-thunder
Anne-that is God bowling.
me-right!
Anne-and that other thunder, that is the 'other God' bowling


TGIF!
~Chat Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment