Monday, February 15, 2010

The little lady's party...

the little banner i made for Anne didn't photograph well, but it was cute-or I thought so at least. I got the idea from here, her's is MUCH cuter, but I forgot about it until Saturday morning...so time was not on my side. therefore quality was not so much. Found the ladybug cake on Family Fun. Great site/magazine for anything you want to make...My new go-to spot. (probably, will NOT be continuing with cake baking, not so good at it...handing the icing bag back over to LUCY! :) )
Our favorite cousin Annie, is getting married to our soon to be favorite cousin-in-law, Jason in August. Annie asked Anne to be the flower girl in their wedding by reading a sweet book. Anne didn't know what to think at first (well, really, she just wanted to open her presents, but since then, has been practicing how she will 'look'. )
Just birthday fun!
Momma and Kate. Adam's Aunt Pat, me, and Kate
(is it just me or does Kate look like a b.i.g. kid here?)

~chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good Party FUN!! Blessings on your coming year ANNE!!
    Love MeMa and Papa

    ReplyDelete