Tuesday, April 12, 2011

something to look at.

i love taking pictures.
i mean love it.
we went to this 'new park' on Sunday.
it had horses.
a beautiful pasture.  filled with horses.
the girls weren't interested in looking at them, until it was time to get in the car. typical.
i was mean and made them look through the fence.
but in my mean-ness. (i wasn't mean, they didn't know it at least...)
i caught this picture.
i wasn't in love with it. yet, something made me think of it all day at work today....kate looks, i don't know, intrigued in something.  something that makes your mind wonder what was capturing her attention. the way anne is slumped over the fence, in pure heaven. dreaming of the horses...just almost makes me teary-eyed.
welp, there we go.  i have pronounced my freak-ness, YET AGAIN on my blog of my 2 faithful readers....HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. snort. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
happy tuesday everyone, i think i'll wrap it up with that! :)
~chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Can I say LOVE IT one more time????
    Keep 'em comin'
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete