Monday, March 5, 2012

too cute not to share...*updated links!!!!!!*


You know those people that have the ability to always give the most well thought out, adorable, meaningful gift?
That's NOT me.
I struggle sometimes, often its because I didn't give myself enough time to organize my thoughts and get it done.
Devon's baptism was approaching.  That is a tricky gift giving occasion, I think.
I had been poking around pintrest, and found two 'pins' about the wooden block at cupcake keepsakes.  so i crawled over to etsy and determined i was getting the block and wanted to maybe add a little something else.  VIOLA!  I found polkadot boutique.
I wanted to share, because a) the gifts were amazing, affordable, and absolutly adorable and b) the ladies were increidably accomodating and easy to communicate with.
Check out their stuff.  It's two great places to bookmark or 'pin' for later.
i thought this was the sweetest, personalized memento...

sweet january even let me change the verse on the block to fit devon's baptism!


this is called  'a girl and her faith'...how could i pass that up?  my picture does not do it justice, but i think my own girlies may need one of these for a gift SOON! ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment