Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun fact...

16 years ago TODAY, Adam asked me 'out'. I remember it like it was yesterday...I was making Apple Strudel with my mom for my German class and he was getting ready to chaperon his brother trick or treating!

My mom asked me 'where we were going...' OH MOM! Had to explain it was just a 'term'.

Isn't this picture hysterical? It was Homecoming of 1993. Two weeks prior to becoming 'official boyfriend/girlfriend.'

We've come a long way since then.
It's been a great trip!
Love you, Bud!

~chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. that picture makes me laugh-congrats-you haven't killed him yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I got a phone call about all of that as it happened! I need to get those photos scanned and posted...I have a great one of Adam licking your face. :)

    ReplyDelete