Thursday, October 29, 2009

A great plan...


So Saturday my favorite (and only) sister and niece and soon to be niece/nephew came in town. Sunday was our dad and Kate's birthday.

We had fun stuff planned and if nothing else were just going to spend a good amount of time together.

Sunday, we spent the afternoon at the Children's Garden at Missouri Botanical Gardens, it was sooo much fun.
EXCEPT-Anne was a total WHACK JOB.
I mean BAD. She was running around, wouldn't listen, STEPPING ON THE PLANTS (gasp!). So much so, that I had to pull her aside by the arm pit and give her the t.a.l.k. (you know the one, through gritted teeth...)


We still had a great time...


By the evening, I knew-along with everyone else, Anne was not feeling well.
She came down with a fever and by morning was sick as a dog.
5 days later, I still have not been back to work, she still has a fever and so does Kate. Oh, let me not forget, Ellen (my niece) is at Grandma's with a fever as well...

Poor Susan. She came home for a visit, to enjoy family, and the beautiful fall we are having...

she got a sick kid, sick nieces, and rain, almost the entire visit. But in true Heeszel fashion, we just keep giggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment