Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thoughts...


Today, I am thinking...
*Kate cracks me up-she woke up this morning saying "Knock! Knock!" (as in a knock-knock joke)
*Anne makes my heart swell, especially when we are walking up the stairs to go to bed and she blurts out..."I LOVE YOU AS BIG AS THE SUN!"
*Adam makes me think that I live in a world too good to be true.
*I have a busy week, but am sooo looking forward to the weekend with my parents in 'the country'. (i think we need to figure out a better name, Mom! :) )
*I don't or no one else in my house gets the terrible stuff that is going around school. (rumor is...it's the PIG FLU!)
*I can't wait for Susan and Ellen to come home in a few short weeks. I can't wait to see her baby bump!
*I really need to conjur up the fairy costume that I have created in my head for Anne's Halloween costume, before it is the day before! ;)
*I have a good life.

~Chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Uhhhh....I'm not going to come home if it makes me grow a snout! :)

    ReplyDelete