Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Eats!

If you are in any way close to the state of Missouri, you will know that it has been raining NONSTOP for a good TWO DAYS. I love a good Ole rainy day. Just O.N.E.! BUT, it is fall in the Show Me State, and along with fall comes a little soggy-ness.

To help chase the rainy day blues, I made some comfort food, and then played with my camera. Really did brighten the day a tad!

On the menu...
Rachel Ray's Chicken Noodle Soup, (soup-er easy AND soup-er yummy!)
Pumpkin-Oatmeal Cream Cookies from a new blog I found called
Cookie Monday's. Check it out, they taste GREAT. (disclaimer-don't let the word 'pumpkin' deter you...they taste more spicy then pumpkin-y so give 'em a whirl!) *I also just realized that the author said she would have added pumkin puree to the filling if she would have had it...I didn't do it either, which in fact would have made them even more scrumptious! :) sounds like I need to try some more tomorrow!*

Another disclaimer--my cookies did NOT flatten like the original baker's cookies did. Don't know why...but they were still delicious! :)

Here's hoping for just a peek of the sun tomorrow!

~Chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment