Friday, May 7, 2010

BRING IT ON!


Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
I just counted the days left till summer break...
fourteen
that's right ladies and gents...FOURTEEN.
14 sweet days till nothing-ville.
I mean there is stuff to do, but its only if we really want to.
I LOVE THAT FEELING!
If this summer is anywhere near last summer,
I WILL BE IN HEAVEN!
giggles, beautiful weather, vacations, weddings, swimming, catching fireflies, icecream cones, chalk, painting concrete with water..oh man, oh man, oh man.
Now, don't let me fool you.
There are fights, crying, thunderstorms, cold pool water, firefly-less nights, dropped icecream cones, broken chalk...yucky stuff.
But I'm SOOOO ready for it.
14 days and counting....(oh and some disagree-that today is not over so it is technically 15 days. But, I'm here and am not planning on going home, so there you have it.) 14 days!
~chat soon!
**disclaimer. i only count the days that i have to attend work, weekends are free. they don't count!**

1 comment:

  1. I have only 9.5 days left!!!!! It is such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete