Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whiney Wednesday...

It's raining today.
I like rain, in small amounts. (not like Missouri had in the fall, or winter, or spring to be exact!)
It is kind of a 'grounding period'. After several BEAUTIFUL days it's good to have a dose of rain.
It settles me, makes me realize that I gotta get stuff done. It's not all play, all the time.
Unfourtunatly, my list has about 876 things to do in a very short time.
It will get done-it always does, and once again, I'll go visit my hair friend, Lisa and she'll do her magic to cover the effects of stress on my hair. :)
So...that's all I got.
I sat at a red light too long this morning and some cranky driver honked at me. That bugs me. It really does. RELAX. If you're in that big of a hurry, you proably should have left just a smidge earlier. ;)
I lost my insulin pump bag. It keeps my goods. I have a second stash for cases like this but... I don't like losing things. It makes me feel irresponsible and ditzy. I know it is just mis-laid or stuck in something that I just knew was the PERFECT SPOT. It will come up.
There are about 11 days of school left and there is NO WAY I'm going to get it all crammed in. NO WAY.
I left my cell phone at home on the dresser. I was running a little behind and was very cold this morning so chose not to get it. I'm feeling a little disconnected as well as gitty because no one can find me in the cell world. ;)
People's opinion about me not texting is bugging me today too. I'm sorry. I don't have time, if you need me call. I'll be happy to speak to you. I'm sure it is a luxury beyond luxury. BUT, I'm good. No cable, no text. It's just me! :)
I think that is plenty of whining on this whiny Wednesday.
One more diet coke and I'm SURE my demeanor will start to come around.

~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment