Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prayers of thanks...

There truly is nothing more amazing then the power of prayer.

Today, I have prayers of thanks. (I'm sure the Good Lord is thankful himself, I am a perpetual litany of please help!)



*Shannon, my friend from work, whose husband has been deployed for 6 months is coming home tomorrow. He will be able to celebrate their wedding anniversary and meet their son for the very first time. (the anniversary, not the first, but still able to celebrate on the very day...)

AND

*Kara, our dear friend, Casey sister, gave birth to her fourth child, a son, Finley Michael. 2 pounds. He was born at 27 weeks gestation. Continued prayers are needed, but so thankful it has come this far!



*Wrapping up my ELEVENTH year of teaching. I really feel each year is a gift. My job is amazing, no matter what I say on any given day. I am very thankful for the challenges, as well as the joys.



~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment