Sunday, May 2, 2010

weekend...


I have mentioned time and time again that Adam and I are a team. We take the team approach on just about everything.
This weekend, my team member went to visit a friend for his birthday. I always get silently giddy for a brief second thinking of all the stuff I can get done.
Wonder when I will figure out that NEVER happens.
Friday night, went to dinner with some friends and the chicks.
Came home. Played. Tornado sirens started blaring.
Everyone downstairs. For FOREVER.
This time was super scary. (as if all the others weren't)
Adam keeps me calm. He wasn't here so it hit the fan. (only on the inside)
Didn't sleep either night. For no good reason.
The girls were on toddler overdrive. Questions, screeching, questions, screeching, messes, fighting, questions, screeching.
We made it though.
Adam is home and all is right with the world. :)
~Chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We complain a little bit when they are under foot, BUT...boy do we miss them when they are away! We have some wonderful men by our sides...aren't we blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, Bet Aunt Suz would love it if you taught Jacob how to use just ONE of those !!! :)

    ReplyDelete