Friday, April 30, 2010

Michelle

She is probably going to hang me by my toenails for posting this...but since I left my camera in her office and someone else clicked away..it was just DESTINED to be posted..don't you THINK?! :)
So...this is my bud Michelle.

Michelle is the closest thing to a saint I have EVER met.

She is the kindest, most loving person you could know. She oozes with creativity, empathy, creativity, givingness (is that a word???). How could she not be loved?

Michelle is our schools ROCK. She lends a kind ear and a sturdy shoulder to every man, child, or beast that walks through the door. Parents, employees, children, you name it, they come and she fixes. Either with a band-aid, some loving, or a dose of sympathy.

I'm so glad I know Michelle. I taught her youngest son Jacob a couple years back. Things just sort of blossomed from there. You know that feeling you get when you just 'click' with someone. That's how it is. I'm lucky to have found a few people like that at work, and Michelle is truly one of them..

She is the cool breeze in hell (err...I mean work) that is much needed on any given day!

~Chat soon!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment