Thursday, April 29, 2010

thoughts by anne...


Dad, what is your favorite animal to eat?
Um, I guess cows.
COWS? WE DON'T EAT COWS!
Well, we had cows yesterday when we had hamburgers.
OH DADDY! YOU HAVE SUCH AN IMAGINATION!


A-Mommy, how do our legs work?
Uh...because our brain tells us to work them.
A-Isn't that nice of them?
A-Mommy, I am going to pray for your leg
Thanks Anne, I hope it feels better soon. **I hurt it carrying something very heavy up our stairs...don't ask.**
A-I hope He has time to fix it.


During 'reading time' the other day she says...
A-HEY GUYS!
We say- YES?
A-How do babies get in mommies tummies?
room gets fuzzy...adam looks away, no eyecontact is ALWAYS the best idea, don't you think?
I say-God puts them there!
Adam looks at me like I am just won WIFE OF THE YEAR! :)

wonder what today's thoughts by anne will bring! :)
~Chat soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment