Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How could I forget...

I am lucky. I think, I have a good memory. It may sound bold to say it, but a GREAT memory. My friend Julie tells me my memory is like a year book. Just page after page of memories....it's true. My memory also remembers things it shouldn't-things they *say* you will forget, the pain of childbirth, breastfeeding for the first time, going to the bathroom post childbirth, (enough to make you want to pass out isn't it???) the sleepless nights... good things too, weddings, birthdays, parties when I was little, days at the pool, kindergarten graduation, the little brown pinafore that I wore then barfed in later that day, vacations with the family, driving to Arizona in the tan ...the list goes on for days... I REMEMBER IT ALL.
It seems my memory has let me down...You see, I have forgotten about...

THE WRATH OF A TWO YEAR OLD!

She is asking me to look for boogers...






The next second...being as precious and angelic as possible...

Katherine IS the cutest thing going, BUT her passion about EVERYTHING is beginning to suck.the.life.out.of.me...
As my mother says-"it's only a phase...'
Lord have Mercy...
~Chat soon
P.S. Mom also reminded me that I had the same feeling at exactly the same time when Anne was two. I was near tears, pregnant with Kate-(which was a HIGH MAINTENCE NERVE WRACKING pregnancy, enough to cause anyone to go NUTS!)saying "YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RENT ANOTHER before you get pregnant when you have a two year old" (mind you, I was very nuts...at the time!)



No comments:

Post a Comment