Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter-a two part post

Part 1-
Easter was good.
We missed my parents being here, to be honest, more then we expected. (But, we knew that they were having a great time in AZ with my sister and family...)
The day was good. Weather was better then anyone could have requested.
The girls had a blast. It was one of those 'how did we get this lucky' kind of feelings.

The girls doing the happy dance that the Easter Bunny came




Part 2-

Our sink started to leak a little yesterday. So Adam suggested we run all dishes through the dishwasher instead of washing them after dinner. Don't have to say that again! Our Easter dinner plates were plastic along with silverware, so not that much should go through the dishwasher. Cool. Loaded it up and 'ran it'. (key words there) During the night I woke up wondering if I had put the unsliced portion of the ham away. Went as far as put one foot on the floor to go in the kitchen and look. I feel asleep again. Woke up this morning, crossed my fingers, squeezed my eyes shut and said pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease tell me I put the ham away...I walked into the kitchen....THERE IS THE HAM STILL IN THE ROASTER. *&^%! It was such a good ham this time too! Double &^%$. Okay, so I am starting out cranky. Open the dishwasher. I forgot to push start. NICE!

So now the kitchen looks like this.



And my breakfast looks like this.

Chat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Kate has her "magical fan" going in her hair again while doing the BUNNY DANCE!! :)

    ReplyDelete