Thursday, August 26, 2010

a bit of crankiness...

So I have been back to work, about a week or so.
The adjusting time has been a bit longer then usual.
Just can't quite get it all together...
Tuesday, Anne cried her eyes out when I left her in her classroom.
Many people have told me that this will happen.
I could hear my momma marking it off of the "things that Sara will call me about list". Of course, I spent the entire day wondering, worrying, pondering, stewing, to find out that SHE DID FINE!
ERRRR.
Katherine is begging to go to Kindergarten.
I think she misses her sissy.
It's all just an adjustment.
That's all.
Right? RIGHT!
I have my Girlscout right of passage next Tuesday.
That's all I have to say about that.

Funny sayings by Anne over the past week...
Anne- 'Dad? Do you know I get to wear my POT SHIRT on Friday's?'
Adam- 'A POT SHIRT?'
Anne- 'You know the one that has the picture of the pot...'
*side note-Anne's school's motto this year is 'shaped to serve' with a picture of a pot that is made out of clay...so it has been deemed her POT SHIRT!

Anne-'DAD! How did you know the short cut to our school?'
Oh never mind, I always knew you were SMART!


Phone rings in my classroom.
Me-Hello?
Adam-Hey, is Anne supposed to wear her underwear under her leotard for gymnastics?
Me-It's her choice, whatever she wants.
Adam-well...Anne says that 'THAT'S MOMMA'S JOB!'

Did I tell you she is learning Spanish???????!?????!
Great. Now all I need is her to start talking in a language I DON'T KNOW!
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment