Tuesday, August 3, 2010

open minds...

this one cracks me up...all the riders look like they are on a elevator. anne-totally hamming it up.

Yesterday was a HUGE day.
Anne and I went to Six Flags.
Here's a little secret, I don't like heights, being upside down, or actually closed in.
So yeah, an amusement park, ain't quite my thing! :)
BUT-I did it for Anne.
I had a free ticket, as did Anne.
How could we pass that up?
One of the girls from the babysitter asked if I would like to go with her and her girls this summer.
I said 'sure'.
And then realized what I said....
We made plans, and I fretted.
What if Anne figured out my fear? What if she has the same fear?
How do I get her NOT to have the fear I have?
Sooo much to think about.
Anne had been studying the map for the park for about a week.
She cracked me up. She had everything planned out and organized in her head.
It was forcasted to be THE SECOND HOTTEST DAY (the first being the day I took her to the zoo....).
Crissy picked us up from the meeting spot, I picked all, and i mean ALL of my fingernails off on the way there...
but at the end of the day-WE HAD A BLAST!
Anne turned out to be quite adventurist-I didn't take my good camera so I was a little backwards on my old one.
The pictures turned out not so great...but you can get a glimmer of how fun it was.
We will go back next year.
The nerves are NOT invited! :)
Open minds are!
~Chat soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment