Friday, August 6, 2010

whew. i think we passed...


So yesterday, was a big day. A real big day.
Mrs. Dittmer and Ms. Lynn came to our house.
The said names are Anne Clara's kindergarten teachers.
Yes, that's right, they came to.our.house.
gulp.
I wasn't sure what to do.
Should I wear a skirt? Or would that seem weird.
Should I spray something in the house, bake cookies, like when you sell it...you are supposed to make it smell nice.
Should Anne dress super cute, or should she pick her outfit like normal.
You guessed it, I was nervous.
Even had a stomach ache a little.
But, they came.
We talked.
Anne was good.
Kate behaved.
I didn't bake cookies.
Anne picked her outfit.
I wore a skirt.
Adam came home 3/4 of the way through the visit.
The visit went great. Anne didn't act weird and shy. Kate didn't yell ME TOO ME TOO too many times...They didn't think the deer head and pheasant mounts were weird-it was great.
I'm now actually, dare I say, excited about Anne and kindergarten.
I think, it's going to be great. Anne does too.
~Chat soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. 'Miss Anne' looks quite at ease there......I know you all will have a Great Year!!

    ReplyDelete