Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Business...


Adam is self employed. That isn't a secret. Right?

The secret is we DON'T have magical elves that do the production work. (ha.)
This time of year is insanely busy. He is the distributor for two private schools uniforms.
Adam feels it is best to do the production of the uniforms himself (embroidery, order filling etc.)
himself is code for we.
We have been working our tail feathers off getting the orders stitched, folded, bagged, boxed, and delivered.
As of today, August 12, everyone should be clothed on the first day of school.
It is quite a feet. I have to be honest.
Toward the end of the weekend we all were feeling the stress of it.
Girls were cranky.
Adam was tired.
I was bored out of my skull, if I saw yet one more piece of plaid fabric, I thought I might pass out!
Eventually, the girls got the great idea to join us.
We even put Kate to work!
Anne had to put her work uniform on ...cracked me up.
Thanks to their help (patience) we cranked it out in no time flat.
School starts Tuesday for both places.
Let the relaxation begin!
~Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment