Wednesday, July 24, 2013

numbered days...

 


so. this summer has been long.  it really  has.  by the calendar.  my last day teaching was may 15 (or something like that.)  my first day back is may 9th.  that is just a hair shy of being three full months.  haven't ever had that long of a break in all my years of teaching. 

it has been good.  due to the foot saga, the month of june and half of july was slow as molasses.
but guess what? i walked 1/3 mile trail today-things are started to coming along. 
guess what else that means? time has started f.l.y.i.n.g. 
dang it.
kate will start kindergarten.  who has my tissues?
and anne will begin third grade.  what in the heck????
my school will have a new principal. anne's teacher options for third grade are both new. 
neither of those things are bad.  but they are just unknowns.  and i'm not a fan of that.
i'm hoping to suck up the next 2 1/2 weeks and love it all.
~chat soon
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment