Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Admission...












So Halloween isn't my most favorite of 'events'.

Not even as a kid.

I'm not the biggest fan of creepy things or strangers so there you have it, not a good one for me.

BUT since becoming a mom-I'm secretly getting into it.

The girls costumes were cute. Kate was a pumpkin, circa 2006. Anne was a fairy, skirt crafted by me. (I'm a little proud of it, I'm not the craftiest of gals, so it was a big deal). They both were adorable and were able to trick or treat after the germ infestation during the previous week.

I was thinking though, that I am going to put on the April ballot that ALL Halloweens be on a Friday or Saturday. Would you be willing to vote YES? ;)

~Chat soon!

*Sorry for the wierd order of the pictures...I am multitasking while posting the pictures. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment